Global Volunteer with AIESEC is a 6-8 week unpaid volunteering project where youth work for one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals in a community abroad. Our volunteers experience life in a different country, navigate the culture and develop their leadership skills. Since we started back in 1948, we have sent over 30,000 youth from Sweden abroad, you can read their stories here.
Volunteer Abroad with AIESEC
Volunteer in Costa Rica
Volunteer in Thailand
Volunteer in Turkey
Volunteer in Ghana
See all Promoted Opportunities [PDF]
How does Global Volunteer with AIESEC work?
Follow us on Instagram
Even more projects
What does AIESEC provide?
Frequently asked questions about Global Volunteer
- Quality Cultural Exchange Projects
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Logistics Support
- Pre-travel Preparations & Bookings
- Accommodation in destination country
- Airport Pickup
- Visa Support
- Personal Experience Manager
Yes, all interns must be between 18 and 30 years old on the first day of their experience abroad.
- Debriefing session with AIESEC in Sweden on your experience and how your leadership skills have developed.
- You will get a certificate from AIESEC in the Host Country on completion of your experience.
- Honorary membership of AIESEC in either Sweden or your Host Country which can be upgraded to full membership.
Yes, you can. AIESEC will also provide some travel and tourist activities for all project participants during the course of your experience.
Yes, you can. Please contact us if you wish to apply for a project in a group.
Have more questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below